Sometimes when you start your computer, or you made a try to turn on the computer, then the system is unable to turn on and start constantly beeping or a few times. This might be annoying and irritating for the users. But it won’t be an easy software fix. It needs lots of efforts.
Here are a chances that there is a problem with your hardware inside your system. So whenever certain hardware is not working properly, then a computer is designed to deliver audible error sounds. Click here : Office.Com/Setup
- When you heed any single beep from your system, then it simply means that your GPU is perhaps providing a problem.
- While hearing two beeps means that your RAM is not properly working as it works
- Three beeps, if repeat after a pause when you turn on your computer means there is a problem with the memory of the system.
- If the system is frequently beeping than this indicates that the system processor is affected completely.
Steps to Mend Windows PC Beeping Sound on Start Up
Here we try to provide you with three ways by which you might be able to resolve this issue. The steps are very helpful and need to be followed in a given sequence; it will save your much time and also takes fewer efforts. The steps are discussed below:
- Firstly, you must require checking the RAM.
- Now, find your Screwdriver and excavate your computer system.
- Locate RAM, to make sure that they are tightly attached.
Sometimes moving the system on a usual basis might cause certain components to become baggy.
In the worst scenario, sometimes the RAM is broken, so that time you need to purchase new RAM. Now purchase online or go to your nearest computer shop to get quickly on your hand, instead of waiting for online delivery.
Check Graphics Card
As we already know that to replace or delete a video card in a system is not as easier as we think, thus now we are focusing more on the variety of desktop. Nowadays, dust is a very common problem for the computers, especially for the desktops as they are vast with a lot of open areas.
However, we suggest that all the laptop owners require to regularly clean the components such as the graphics card and many more. It will help in increasing the lifespan of the computer and also avoiding the errors occurs during the time of startup the system.
Due to any reason, the graphics card is broken; you require getting a new one by online or from any nearby computer shop.
Check the Processor
The fact is that the processor is the brain of every computer system, sometimes if it stops working, then everything in the system is useless. So that goes on it and check that component properly that, it definitely stuck and also need to check it once that it is properly cleaned of dust. Visit at : Office Setup